Qualify for employment in various heating and air conditioning shops and businesses. The program covers recent legislation regarding environmental control for Freon recovery, safety and laws.
Certification costs are included in tuition.
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) 608 Certification
- Students can earn two EPA certifications.
- Universal Safety R410 Certification
- College Credit offered by Franklin University
- Ohio Construction Industry Licensing Board (HVAC)
CONTINUING EDUCATION FOR HVAC PROFESSIONALS
The A-Tech has received state approval to serve as an HVAC continuing education site. Licensed HVAC technicians will be able to complete the class hours required for license renewal and take their tests at the ATECH.