We offer both short-term courses and career training courses. Short-term courses are designed to provide you with skills to enhance your abilities. Career training programs are designed to provide you with skills in a new occupation.
Online Short-Term Training Courses
Our instructor-facilitated online courses are informative, fun, convenient, and highly interactive. Our instructors are famous for their ability to create warm and supportive communities of learners. You can complete any course entirely from your home or office. Any time of the day or night.
- Courses run for six weeks (with a 10-day grace period at the end).
- Courses are project-oriented and include lessons, quizzes, hands-on assignments, discussion areas, supplementary links, and more.
How to Get Started:
- Visit our Online Instruction Center
- Click the Courses link, choose the department and course title you are interested in and select the Enroll Now button. Follow the instructions to enroll and pay for your course. Here you will enter your e-mail and choose a password that will grant you access to the Classroom.
- When your course starts, return to our Online Instruction Center and click the Classroom link. To begin your studies, simply log in with your e-mail and the password you selected during enrollment.
The following courses are starting soon and all at a cost of just $95:
Creating Web Pages
Learn the basics of HTML so you can design, create, and post your very own site on the Web.
A to Z Grant Writing
Learn how to research and develop relationships with potential funding sources, organize grantwriting campaigns, and prepare proposals.
Fundamentals of Supervision and Management
Learn the people skills required to motivate and delegate, and learn tools for solving problems and resolving conflicts.
Building Teams That Work
What are the secrets to managing successful teams in the workplace? Explore communication techniques and problem-solving skills that will help you get your team on track in no time.
Achieving Success with Difficult People
Learn how to have more successful relationships with difficult bosses, co-workers, students, neighbors, or relatives.
Employment Law Fundamentals
Learn the basics of employment law so you can legally hire, evaluate, and manage employees.
Online Career Training Programs
Prepare for employment in some of today’s hottest careers with a comprehensive, affordable, and self paced online Career Training Program. You can begin these Programs at any time and learn at your own pace. Upon successful completion of all required coursework, you will receive a Certificate of Completion.
Click Here To Register
Programs are available in the following areas:
- Business and Professional
- Healthcare and Fitness
- Management and Corporate
- Media and Design
- Hospitality and Gaming
- Skilled Trades and Industrial
- IT and Software Development
- Courses are all open-enrollment and self paced
- All materials, workbooks and software are included
- Payment plans available